Twin Pack+: Yoko & Nia + Boota PSG Arrange ver.Twin Pack+: Yoko & Nia + Boota PSG Arrange ver.
Click Image for Gallery
|30% Deposit OR Pay in Full||For all Pre-Order items: Customers can pay 30% in advance when they place the order and settle the remaining 70% to get the item ready for shipment when it's released; OR customers can Pay In Full upfront and sit back and relax, we'll have the item shipped to you once it's released|
|Release Date||Jul 2018|
|Pre-Order Close Date|
|Pre-Order Close Date||Jan 14th 2018|